1. Entry Period: The ACME Pizza Co Gift Certificate Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on the first day of each month and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month (the "Entry Period"). ACME Pizza Co’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding Maryland and North Dakota) who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void in Maryland and North Dakota and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. How To Enter the Contest:
o You may enter the Contest by entering your name and email on the page http://acmepizzaco.com/contest/
4. Contest Entry Requirements: In the event ACME Pizza Co, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules, is inappropriate, or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, ACME Pizza Co reserves the right to disqualify the Entry, remove the Entry or, if ACME Pizza Co determines, edit the content of the Entry. All Entries must comply with these Official Rules and the registration instructions in order to be eligible. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of the Entry from any other source. Entries may not have been published previously or have been submitted in any other competition. The Entrant (or the parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant) must own all rights in and to the Entry (if someone else took the photo, photo must be owned by Entrant). Entries must be in keeping with ACME Pizza Co 's image, or desired image, or they will be disqualified. The Entry may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate images/text; and may not include nudity, acts of violence, acts that appear to cause injury or harm, or acts that are illegal or dangerous, as determined in ACME Pizza Co 's sole discretion. Entries may not contain any third party materials, and may not contain any materials that, violate or infringe (or may be at risk of infringing) any third party rights, including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights (including portrayal in a false light), publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights. Entries should not contain logos (other than ACME Pizza Co), marks that identify a brand, or other personal or proprietary materials of any entity or person living or deceased. Therefore, be careful not to show any logos on clothing or in the background of your Photo/Entry. ACME Pizza Co has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry is eligible. Any Entry that violates this section or is otherwise objectionable (as determined solely by ACME Pizza Co), will not be considered and will be disqualified. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries will be disqualified. By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants ACME Pizza Co and its agencies the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the ACME Pizza Co in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on ACME Pizza Co -affiliated applications, galleries and/or other ACME Pizza Co -selected media).
5. Determination of the Grand Prize Winners: On the last day of each month, ACME Pizza Co will randomly pick a winner for the contest.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value: The winner will earn a Gift Certificate in the amount specified on the entry page at no cost to the user. All federal, state, local and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner or their parent/legal guardian. There is a limit of one prize per person.
7. Winner Notification: If winner is a minor, the Prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/legal guardian. Potential Prize winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if any winner is a minor), will be notified by direct message in email. If winner does not provide his/her email contact information to which the gift certificate can be mailed within 24 hours of first notification attempt, or does not pick up the gift certificate within 48 hours of first notification attempt, an alternate winner may be determined.
8. General Rules: By participating in the Contest, Entrants (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of ACME Pizza Co. ACME Pizza Co is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. ACME Pizza Co reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, ACME Pizza Co reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. ACME Pizza Co 's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the ACME Pizza Co which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the ACME Pizza Co reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Prize winners from among the Entries received prior to cancellation.
9. Release: You (and your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor) represent and warrant that: (i) all rights to the Entry belong to and are original to you, or you have written consent to use, and the Entry does not and shall not infringe on any copyright or any other third party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation, (ii) you have the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, (iii) you hereby hold ACME Pizza Co and Releasees harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Contest and/or winning a prize constitutes permission to ACME Pizza Co and its agencies to use Entrants' and winners' names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses, voices and/or Entries, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant (and parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrant) agrees ACME Pizza Co and Releasees will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by Entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest related activity. You (and your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor) hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
10. Disputes: Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants/winners) agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in the state of North Carolina; Entrants/Winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants/winners) submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the state of North Carolina for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/Winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants/winners) be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners (or parent/legal guardian for any minor Entrants/winners) hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Contest Entities in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of North Carolina, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of North Carolina.
12. Winners' List: For the first name, last initial, city and state of the Prize winners, available after the last day of each month for a period of at least 30 days, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: ACME Pizza Co, 204 Village Walk Dr, Holly Springs, NC 27540
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is ACME Pizza Co, 204 Village Walk Dr, Holly Springs, NC 27540